Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Assignment11 : In My Opinion

....... In my opinion, Students should have to take physical education. To Maintain of the balance of body and mind, a well-rounded curriculum is necessary. However, Most of middle and high school’s curriculums are inclined to study in Korea. It causes students have weak bodies. Also, by the end of the day or semester they usually are totally stressed out, but they don’t have an opportunity for getting rid of stress. Finally, students don’t keep the health of body and mind. As a result of my opinion, it is necessary to take physical education.

3 comments:

So Jin Yoo said...

I agree with you!
If all student enjoy taking P.E. they can study more pleasantly~^^
This is my story of my experiences.^^hahaha
see you~

Kim said...

I loved physical education class. I thought it was a lot of fun. We learned all kinds of sports and our teacher was a young handsome man. Actually, that was the best part of the class!!

1. "To maintain a balance between our body and mind, ..."
2. "Most middle...curriculums include these kinds of classes."
3. You have several sentences that are against your opinion. For example: It causes students to have weak bodies.
4."Students don't have healthy bodies and minds so ..."

LINDA said...

These days, third year students of high school don't have physical class. But, I also think students should have to take education. Because they have to build up their physical strength for study.