Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Introduce Myself

My name is Ju Yeong Oh and I’m 32years old. I’m from chooncheon. I move to Seoul, when I entered Asiana Airlines in 2002. I think that my strong point is positive thingking. I’ve been working Telephone Reservation & Sales Team for 6 years. Whenever I had many troubles with customers or works, I try to control my mind for a good way. As a result of my effort, I enjoy and love my job. Even though I already know my low writing level, I try to advance writing ability on the basis of positive mind.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Ju Yeong. You just wrote a paragraph in English and posted in on your blog for everyone to see. Your English is fine but it's confidence you lack. Your writing is lovely and through this course, it will become lovlier. Chin up, and repeat after me, "I'M A GOOD WRITER!" ^^
Have a great day!

momo said...

Nice to meet you. I am your homework partner. Do you remember me? Your post will be hints for my homework. Ms. Oh, don't forget to tell what I like to do. I like to read self help books not books about mental problems. Please revise my words of last class.

changsuk lee said...

Hello Ju Yeong. First study time, I thank your help. Are you 32years old? You look so young. See you today.^^*